Wednesday 24 April 2013

My Final thoughts on this Blog



The school year has come to an end, for me this is the end of a chapter in my life. So the university life blog is going to see a pause for a bit, maybe ill add some clever posts while visiting my friends at university. However sad this may be it is time to start a new blog, I guess I will have to start a new blog some might call it the “working life blog”. I prefer to call it the next adventure blog. Before I say my final goodbyes 
 

 
A Random Tip I found while doing research for this class by exploring new websites


I am going to write about COMM 2F00 it was a very informative class that discussed important and relevant topics. I think that the combination of both reflective and skill based components of the course gave everyone the chance to learn in the different ways that the internet has allowed us to interact.  This class not only was interesting I feel like I learned about a variety of cool tools that are available to me to use on the internet. I always knew of the different tools and techniques that were available to me and thought that using these tools would be easy. This class has shown me that it may be easy to begin a blog however maintaining it and transforming it into something you would like to show other is another thing entirely. On that note it is time to say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment